Troitskaya Square is the historical name of the now unnamed Kiev square. It is located between st. Great Vasilkovskaya and NSC "Olympic".
The square appeared in the middle of the XIX century. In 1869 it was called the Lybid Square. After the construction of the Holy Trinity Cathedral was unofficially called Troitskaya Square. In the Soviet era, the name of the square was lost