The house of Nazariy Sukhota is an architectural monument in Kiev, built in 1804 for the Kiev businessman and merchant Nazariy Sukhota, who bought a shop and austria (restaurant) here, and a horse mail at the estate. In 1838, the services of the Magistrate and the City Duma were transferred here (then the city coat of arms appeared on the building).
In 1878, after the City Duma moved to a new building on Khreshchatyk, the third floor was completed and the 3rd gymnasium was transferred here. Since 1920, this building has housed a labor school No. 20, which eventually became a secondary school. In 1981, secondary school No. 20 moved to a new building in Obolon, and here the Palace of Pioneers of the Podolsk District of Kiev is located - now the House of Children's Art of the Podolsk District.